1. Look at the scientific phrase that is given.
2. If you were to write your own definition for this word, what
would it be? Make up your own definition!
3. On one side of a 3" X 5" index card, write down the scientific
4. Below the scientific phrase, write down the date and time that you will turn in your definition. This is very important! (see Special Note below)
5. On the other side of the index card, neatly print your definition.
Write your name under your definition.
6. Turn the card in to Ms. Gould by the date shown below.
7. You will receive a 10 point grade for your first definition of the
scientific phrase. If you wish to hand in additional definitions (up
to 5 more), each definition will be worth a two point grade.
Special Note: You will only receive credit for unique definitions. All duplicate definitions will be returned!
Click on the question mark for some examples.
Date Due: Friday, June 1, 2007
Return to Ms. Gould's Bonus Work
Return to ThinkScience!