Classwork & Homework for
December 7, 2006
To download and print out copies
(available as PDF files) of any handouts or worksheets, you will first need to
download a free copy of the Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Click here for download instructions.
Note: You will only need to
download the Acrobat Reader once.
- Grade 7:
- Continue the notes on "A Book About Cells"
- Click here for the online version of "A Book About Cells"
- Click here for a blank copy of "A Book About Cells."
- Grade 8:
- Review the practice worksheet about the atomic number, the atomic mass and the numbers of protons, neutrons and electrons.
- Notes about electron arrangement
- Lesson 11- How are electrons arranged in an atom?