Classwork & Homework for
December 6, 2006
To download and print out copies
(available as PDF files) of any handouts or worksheets, you will first need to
download a free copy of the Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Click here for download instructions.
Note: You will only need to
download the Acrobat Reader once.
- Grade 7:
- Begin the notes on "A Book About Cells"
- Click here for the online version of "A Book ABout Cells"
- Click here for a blank copy of "A Book About Cells."
- Grade 8:
- Review Lesson Packets 9 (What are atoms?) and 10 (What are the parts of an atom?)
- Complete the practice worksheet about the atomic number, the atomic mass and the numbers of protons, neutrons and electrons.