Classwork & Homework for
January 10, 2007
To download and print out copies
(available as PDF files) of any handouts or worksheets, you will first need to
download a free copy of the Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Click here for download instructions.
Note: You will only need to
download the Acrobat Reader once.
- Grade 7:
- Lesson packets 11 (What is Mitosis?) and 19 (What is Meiosis?)
- Use extra class time today to work on your cell books!
- Grade 8:
- Discuss the four forces of flight that are acting on your carboard glider
- Draw a diagram of the modification that you plan to test for your cardboard glider. Explain what force you think it will have an effect on.
- Begin filling out the Engineering Design Process worksheet. (Click here for a copy of the worksheet.)